The Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) offers a certification for individuals with a responsibility for occupational hearing conservation programs and others who are interested in the preservation of human hearing. Dr. NaTalla McCoy is an experienced industrial audiologist and COAHC Course Director and Professional Supervisor.
Course topics include:
- Annual & baseline audiometrics
- Ear anatomy & otoscopic screening
- Causes & types of hearing loss
- Aural case history & referral criteria
- Audiometer calibration & maintenance
- Federal & state noise regulations
- Recordability, recordkeeping, liability & workers’ compensation
- Employee education & training
- Selecting, fitting & supervising use of hearing protection devices
CAOHC Certification is good for five years and no prerequisite courses or experience are necessary.
Upcoming course dates:
February 10-12, 2021
June 9-11, 2021
August 11-13, 2021
Certification and recertification courses are also offered onsite by our instructor.
To register for an upcoming training or schedule an onsite course for your staff, contact our office at (904) 318-3763 or download our registration form here.